The safe and uninterrupted operation of electrical equipment in transmission and distribution networks requires a large number of calculations and analyses both during the planning phase and during operation. Our team will be pleased to advise you on all questions relating to network analyses and network studies. Among other things, we support you with:
- Load flow and short circuit calculations,
- Loss calculations and loss optimization,
- Transient calculations (e.g. inrush currents, switching overvoltages),
- Stability investigations / dynamic calculations,
- Power quality studies,
- Neutral point treatment,
- Reliability calculations,
- Assessment of grid connection requests / connection planning,
- Simulation of critical network situations,
- Black out prevention & network rebuilding investigations,
- Failure analysis and investigation,
- Investigations into the reactive power balance and load management.
Do you have questions or is your request not listed here? Just get in contact with us! We are always at your disposal.
Your contact person: